Welcome to My Essential Oils Journey!
I don't know about you, but I have been hearing about all the fun ways people have been using essential oils for years now. I've been to homes where oils were being diffused and fell in love with the wonderful smell. My friends were telling me about putting lavender on their kids before bed, adding drops of a wellness blend to tea to help keep the family healthy, and all their fun and crazy combination they use in their diffuser, — the suggestions went on and on.
Well, I guess I finally drank the oil-infused Kool Aid. I finally tried them — and now I understand what all the fuss is about. I love them.
As a mom of five, I'm a firm believer in finding non-medical pathways to help maintain my health and the health of my family.
If you have ever been on my blog, YouTube channel, or followed me on any social media, then you know my passion is to encourage families & to help them find “simple solutions for a more joy-filled life.” I'm pretty sure you'd agree with me that increasing your energy and improving your wellness definitely falls in line with that motto.
I waited to try them out for a few months before I started talking about them on my blog. I loved the idea of essential oils, but hadn't really tried them. Well, now I've tried them — & I really do love them.
New to Essential Oils?
Are you new to the idea of essential oils? Maybe you're just wondering what all the hype is about? Well, I have a great resource for you!
My “Best Everyday Uses for Essential Oils” Guide!
I'm always looking for more healthy ways to do things. I like the idea of getting chemicals out of our house. I'm still trying out different recipes to see what works best. I'd love to share my little “essential oils journey” with you.
I've created a FREE “Best Everyday Uses for Essential Oils” Guide for you that shows you what and how we've been using them in our day-to-day lives.
I'm going to be blogging here and there about how we are finding different ways you can incorporate essential oils into our days. I'm personally looking forward to trying some of the different recipes. I think we will make it a homeschool project. 🙂
A Few of My Favorite Things…
I have a page all about my favorite “Essential Oil Essentials”–you can see it HERE! However, I wanted to tll you all about my very, favorite essential oil companion: my oil diffusing necklace!! I love it!
Here are a Few Blog Posts about Essential Oils
- The Ultimate Morning Sickness Survival Series! This three part series shares all of my tips and tricks for how I survived 5 pregnancies with horrible morning sickness.
- Zucchini: My Favorite Sneaky Vegetable for Recipes! – My zucchini bread recipe tastes amazing with Cassia essential oil.
- Cinnamon Panettone Bread Pudding – I use a cinnamon essential oil in the bread pudding mix.
- Christmas with Essential Oils: Stocking Stuffer Ideas & More!
- Essential Oils Essentials – This is the page I mentioned above that has a bunch of my favorite accessories for essential oils.
- My Favorite Frozen “Peppermint Mocha” Recipe (see below)
I really hope you will join me in experiencing all the wonderful ways to use essential oils to support a healthier lifestyle. Regardless of whether you just want to try some oils out or if you are looking for a source of income, you'll want to become a wholesale customer to get a 25% discount off retail prices. It's the best way to start & SAVE! With a large family, we are always looking for the best prices. I was shocked to see the difference between retail and wholesale prices.
There are really great “kits” to get started with your essential oil journey. I started with the Home Essentials Kit. I like the kits because you not only get wholesale prices, but the whole thing is heavily discounted. Plus you get a great sampling of several different oils. Just don't forget to get a kit that includes a diffuser. Diffusing oils is one of our favorite things to do!
My favorite kit is the Home Essentials Kit:
*Here's detailed instructions on how to place your first order. Do know that I have a little gift for you when you order your oils with me.
Know there is no contract, so you can stop ordering any time — but there are FREE products to be earned with the LRP (Loyalty Rewards Program). I can't wait to start getting my free products!
Looking forward to sharing my essential oil journey with you & hearing all about how oils impact your life as well.
I plan to blog and vlog about my “essential oil journey.” I'd love to have you follow along! I'm pretty much “Raising Clovers” on all social media.
**& DON'T FORGET ABOUT PERISCOPE! I love jumping on Periscope and sharing about life! & now I'll be talking about how I'm using essential oils. My handle is: @RaisingClovers
My Favorite Recipe!
Frozen “Peppermint Mocha”
- 1 cup organic milk or almond milk
– You could use just water. However, it milk makes it creamy. 🙂
- 1 scoop of your favorite Chocolate Nutritional Shake
– I use a product called E7 (or the weight loss support product offered by my oil company)
– I've also used: Shakeology and Amazing Grass Chocolate Super Greens powder
- 1/2 to 1 scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder
– I really love my protein powder: Swanson's Whey Protein! It was recommended to me by an homeopathic doctor. It's whey if from grass fed cows and is low in sugar.
- 1 heaping teaspoon (or 2 tsp) Dandy Blend herbal tea
– This is my secret coffee substitute. I couldn't drink coffee for a while and used this to curb my cravings. It makes for an easy, healthy coffee-flavored drink.
- 1 drop of peppermint essential oil
– Only one drop! It's strong stuff.
- 1 handful of kale or spinach
- One small handful of ice
Blend it all up and enjoy! I use a Vitamix to blend it nice and smooth! I love this drink as a meal supplement, snack, or after workout drink.
* It’s important to note here that not all oils are created equally. It’s important to make sure you ingest only a good quality essential oil. Store bought oils might work for use on your skin, but be careful of what you put “into” your body!
* Some of the links above may contain affiliate links. See my policies and disclaimer page for more details. None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. The products discussed here are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent disease.