The Ultimate Homeschool Giveaway
Giveaway Now Closed — Winners have been notified.
Don't Miss Out on Future Giveaways
* One important thing to note is that I run special giveaways from time to time & I don't want you to miss out. So, be sure to join my Simply Joyful Community so you get notified when my giveaways are running. I really try to add a lot of value to my readers by offering them great freebies, discounts, and practical printables — like my handy-dandy meal planner. I sometimes offer secret sales just to my email list on my Ultimate Homeschool Organization Course.
This Year's Amazing Homeschool Curriculum Giveaway!
Here it is! Look through and see what awesome curriculum there is available in this giveaway, then sign up! Enter your email address to get my book, Sanity Savers for Moms FREE — and get a double entry.
Apologia Science — 1 elementary science book, 1 science notebook (jr or regular edition), 3 field trip notebooks, Who is God? — 6 winners
We love Apologia! This year we are doing Chemistry (9th), Biology (8th), & Botany (K & 3rd graders). Seriously one of my favorite companies. Be sure to see all they offer HERE.
We've been using Math-U-See from day one of our homeschooling. We just love it. This giveaway is for one full set of math curriculum including a teacher's manual, DVD, student workbook, tests, and 12 months of access to their new Digital Pack. Find out more about Math-U-See and Demme Learning HERE.
Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW) — All Things Fun and Fascinating and 1 $50 IEW gift certificate! — 2 winners!
Pretty much all of our language arts curriculum is from IEW. We've really loved their material. Our favorite book is All Things Fun & Fascinating! I could go on forever about IEW. Check out all the great products they have HERE.
My Father's World — $35 My Father's World Gift Cards — 4 Winners!
My Father's World Christian homeschool curriculum combines the best of Charlotte Mason's ideas, classical education, and unit studies with a biblical worldview and global focus. We love using My Father's World almost every year of our homeschool! Find out more about My Father's World HERE.
Yay! I'm giving away my video-based online course for free to two lucky entrants. It has been so amazing getting people started with this course. My passion is to help people experience more joy in their homeschool…a lot of that starts with getting it organized. If you'd like to see the details of the course, go HERE.
Sparketh — Sparketh 6 month subscriptions — 2 Winners
It's Netflix for art! Learning art with Sparketh is fun and effective. You will gain unlimited access to a library of 500+ bite-sized video lessons taught by talented mentors. With new courses added to the library weekly, you will never run out of new things to learn. Spark your creativity. Find out more about Sparketh HERE.
Notgrass History exists to glorify God by producing materials centered in His Word that help parents train their children to honor God with heart, soul, and mind. Ray and Charlene Notgrass homeschooled for twenty years. Since 1999, we have combined our homeschool experience with our love of history to develop Bible-based, easy-to-use homeschool curriculum that helps parents like you teach the heart, soul, and mind of your child. Find out more about NotGrass History HERE.
A Reason for Handwriting workbook — 1 Winner
I've been using A Reason for Handwriting since day one of our homeschooling. The best part is that my kids have learned Scripture as they learn how to print and use cursive. I can't say enough great things about A Reason for Handwriting. You can find more about A Reason For HERE!
Homeschool Basics by Tricia Goyer & ME! — 3 Winners
MY NEW BOOK! Tricia and I unpack tons of great tools that will help you to take unnecessary pressure off yourself so you can focus on what is truly important. (Hint: It's not academics!) Homeschool Basics will remind you that the best type of homeschooling starts with the heart. You’ll find ideas to help you push your fears to the side and raise kids who will grow to be life-long learners and who have a positive impact on God’s kingdom. Homeschool Basics is for ALL Homeschool Families. You can find out more about Homeschool Basics at theHomeschoolBasics.com
Triggers Book and Study Book by Wendy Speake & Amber Lia — 1 Winner
I was so honored to be able to have my friends Wendy Speake and Amber Lia on season one of my Simply Joyful Podcast! They are giving away a copy of their book Triggers along with the study guide! I know you'll love this resource.
Life Creative by Wendy Speake & Kelly Stuart — 1 Winner
A celebration of motherhood, creativity, and the faith that binds them. This amazing book is so encouraging. You can learn more about it by listening to my podcast episode with Wendy or check it out on Amazon HERE.
Word Writers: James by Denise Hughes — 1 Winner
I loved getting to chat with Denise on my podcast which released this week. Her Word Writers: James study is so so good! I know you'll love diving deeper into his Word! Every good homeschool day starts with you getting in the Word! This is an incredible inductive Bible study that is perfect for moms. Find out more about Denise's Word Writer series and other books HERE.
Sign Up Here!!*
Giveaway now closed. Winners have been contacted—thanks so much for participating. Don't miss the next giveaway coming up soon—connect here to be notified of our next giveaway!
There are actually several ways to enter our little giveaway. Start with the official entry, then check out how else you can “throw your name in the hat.”
- Enter here to win! You don't have to participate in any of the other ways to enter.
- Subscribe! Rate! Review!: Head over to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast. While you are there leave a rating and a review. This helps the podcast tremendously. It helps it to show up on the charts so more people will find us. Just head back over here when you are done and put in your extra entry.
- Head over to Instagram: Follow my account (@KristiClover) and tag as many friends as you'd like on the post about the giveaway. (More details over THERE). Once you've tagged to your heart's content, put your extra entry in below.
- Head over to Facebook: Go to my Facebook post about this giveaway HERE. Be sure to like the post (or love it…it's up to you). Then leave a comment. Again, head back over here to grab your extra entry.
Thanks for participating!
More Details & Rules
- Winners will be announced Tuesday, September 5th at 9am PST.
- You must be a US resident and 18 years or older to win.
- Winners will be chosen randomly and notified via email. They will have 48 hours to claim their prize, otherwise, another winner will be selected.
- See all the details and rules below (if you are interested).
* No purchase is necessary to enter
* Every participant will get a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book as a special gift for entering.
“The Ultimate Homeschool Giveaway” Giveaway runs from August 28th – September 4th, 2017 (at 11:59pm).
There are multiple ways to enter more than once, as described on the giveaway itself.
Winners will be contacted on Tuesday, September 5th via email. Winners will also be posted on the main giveaway page on my site.
Winners have 48 hours to respond to my email and select their prize or they will forfeit their win and a new participant will be selected.
Participants must live in the USA and be 18 years or older. (Sorry, international laws make giveaways more complicated)
Your privacy is important to me! Your email will be used to contact you if you have won and you will be added to my Simply Joyful Newsletter mailing list (through which you will receive my book free). It will not be shared with any third party companies. (Yes, I hate spam, too!)
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page (and Instagram profile) and not to Facebook or Instagram.
For more on my general policies and disclosures go to: https://kristiclover.com/policies-disclosures/
Blessings and joy,