Welcome to the Simply Joyful Podcast
Today we're talking about how to have real joy in our home, schedule, and life–and asking, “Does your life spark joy?” It’s easy to allow our attitude to cloud our judgement of joy. Get ready to be encouraged!
Get ready for a great episode — get your own Simply Joyful Podcast mug HERE!
* So you don't miss an episode!
This Week's Encouraging Episode with Kristi!
Does Your Life “Spark Joy”?
In today’s episode, we’re talking about the newest craze in the home organization world: Marie Kondo! Her new Netflix show has everyone buzzing online about decluttering…and determining whether their home is filled with items that “spark joy.”
Yet, we’re getting deeper into how to have real joy in our home, schedule, and life and asking, “Does your life spark joy?” It’s easy to allow our attitude to cloud our judgement of joy. So, I hope you enjoy this episode of the podcast—the first after a nine-month long break to write my new book:
**Don't miss my bonus interview with a very special guest at the end of the show!**
Highlights from the Show!
- Dana White: Decluttering at the Speed of Life — & Listen to my interview with Dana on the Simply Joyful Podcast episode #52
- Emily Ley: A Simplified Life — & Listen to my interview with Emily on the Simply Joyful Podcast episode #51
- Marie Kondo: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing — & Her Netflix show: Tidying Up with Marie Kondo
- Verses mentioned: Psalm 1, Jeremiah 17, and Galatians 5
- Get more encouragement throughout your week as part of our Simply Joyful Membership: KristiClover.com/membership
- Don’t miss all my upcoming YouTube and Instagram videos about all things home organization! Follow me on both: KristiClover.tv & @KristiClover on IG
- Join our Simply Joyful Community and get my weekly newsletter and a free copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book here: KristiClover.com/join
A Few Other Things to Note
- My “Favorite Things” Page!! I have finally put everything in one spot for you! All my favorite books and products! I hope you'll check it out at KristiClover.com/FavoriteThings
- Join our Facebook Community, too! Visit with other Simply Joyful fans + weigh in on questions for our guests! Your question might just be used in the podcast.
- Listening to Audio Books with Audible!
- Are you needing help getting healthy for summer? I didn’t mention in this episode, but I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! I’m a health coach with them. If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
Help Get the Word Out…
My prayer is that this podcast would be a blessing to all who hear it. If you enjoy this podcast, it would be such a blessing to have you “Subscribe” to this podcast on iTunes or Stitcher and leave me a rating and review. This helps the podcast to rank in iTunes and be more “visible” for people searching for new podcasts to listen to. If you wanted to share this episode with friends or on social media, I've created several great images that are share-worthy. Thanks!
How to Listen to The Simply Joyful Podcast!
If you are new to the concept of listening to podcasts, then “Wow!” are you in for a treat. It's kind of like an OnDemand radio station. They are so easy to listen to when you are on the go running errands or shuttling kids or just getting projects done around the house. My favorite time to listen to my favorite podcasts is while I'm out for a walk or folding laundry.
1) Subscribe to the Podcast! You won't miss an episode when you subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. You can always access the podcast from either of these venues by searching for “Simply Joyful Podcast.”
2) Listen on your Phone! This is my preferred method of listening. If you have an iDevice (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch), then you can listen on Apple's purple podcast app that comes on your device. If you have a non-iDevice, then Stitcher Radio is great to use. You can easily search for podcasts, subscribe, and — my favorite part — speed up the audio.
3) Listen right here on my Website! Super simple! All you have to do is just click on the play button on the podcast player located at the top of this post.
A Special Thanks to…
Rend Collective for allowing me to use their incredible song “The Joy of the Lord is My Strength.” This song has so much special meaning to me and it highlights the theme verse for my podcast — Nehemiah 8:10. Be sure to check out their music! They are such a fun band to listen to…and to see live.
Connect with Kristi…
I hope you enjoyed this week's podcast! My prayer is always that you will be blessed and encouraged by each episode.
Blessings and joy,