Welcome to the Simply Joyful Podcast
Today we're talking about with Tim Mahoney about the historical evidence for the validity of the Bible. We also discuss the importance of teaching our kids about Bible history! You don't want to miss this one! Get ready to be encouraged!
Don't miss Patterns of Evidence: The Moses Controversy only in theaters March 14th, 16th, & 19th!
Check your local theaters for showings!
* So you don't miss an episode!
This Week's Encouraging Episode with Tim Mahoney!
Patterns of Evidence: The Moses Controversy
In today’s episode, we’re talking with Award-winning investigative filmmaker Timothy Mahoney and his Patterns of Evidence team return with a brand-new examination into The Moses Controversy.
Teaching our kids about the validity of the Bible is the cornerstone of passing down our Christian faith. Christianity is always under fire. Now more than ever it's important to train our kids about how to know that the Bible is trustworthy and true when the world continues to bombard them that it is not.
It was such a pleasure to talk with Tim about his newest film, in theaters now. My favorite part of my conversation with him was when he discusses his own crisis of faith during his first film.
Don't miss this interview — and definitely don't miss seeing Patterns of Evidence: The Moses Controversy!! To find theaters near you go to: https://patternsofevidence.com/moses/
Here's a synopsis of the film:
“Mahoney was raised to believe the stories of the Bible were true. But mainstream scholars believe the Bible’s claim that Moses wrote the Exodus journey as an eyewitness account is an exaggerated tale. These scholars emphatically declare Moses didn’t even have a writing system like Hebrew to record it; instead, the writing of Exodus came more than one thousand years after the fact.
Since the Bible claims that Moses was the author of one of the greatest stories in the entire Bible—the Israelites’ Exodus out of Egypt and their journey to Mt Sinai where Moses received the Ten Commandments from God—Mahoney realizes that the question of Moses’ ability to write its first books impacts the credibility of the entire Bible.
Traveling throughout the Middle East to see where the patterns lead, Mahoney uncovers profound new scientific evidence you have to see to believe! The new documentary investigation Patterns of Evidence: The Moses Controversy will be in theaters for three days only: March 14, 16, and 19.”
**Next episode we’ll be diving deeper into this conversation and discussing apologetics and some of my favorite resources for parents!
Highlights from the Show!
- GET TO THE THEATERS! Patterns of Evidence: The Moses Controversy is in theaters March 14, 16, and 19! Don’t miss it!
- Website: https://patternsofevidence.com/moses/
- Trailer: https://player.vimeo.com/video/310217991
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PatternsofEvidence
- Twitter: @pattofevidence
- Instagram: @patternsofevidence
- Check out the FREE Patterns of Evidence Bible Study!!
- Join our Simply Joyful Community and get a free copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book here: KristiClover.com/join
- Get more encouragement throughout your week as part of our Simply Joyful Membership: KristiClover.com/membership
- Don’t miss all my upcoming YouTube and Instagram videos about all things home organization! Follow me on both: KristiClover.tv & @KristiClover on IG
- Find more encouragement at KristiClover.com & more great Simply Joyful Podcast episodes at SimplyJoyfulPodcast.com
- Verses mentioned: Deuteronomy 6, Romans 1 & 12, and more!
A Few Other Things to Note
- My “Favorite Things” Page!! I have finally put everything in one spot for you! All my favorite books and products! I hope you'll check it out at KristiClover.com/FavoriteThings
- Join our Facebook Community, too! Visit with other Simply Joyful fans + weigh in on questions for our guests! Your question might just be used in the podcast.
- Listening to Audio Books with Audible!
- Are you needing help getting healthy for summer? I didn’t mention in this episode, but I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! I’m a health coach with them. If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
Help Get the Word Out…
My prayer is that this podcast would be a blessing to all who hear it. If you enjoy this podcast, it would be such a blessing to have you “Subscribe” to this podcast on iTunes or Stitcher and leave me a rating and review. This helps the podcast to rank in iTunes and be more “visible” for people searching for new podcasts to listen to. If you wanted to share this episode with friends or on social media, I've created several great images that are share-worthy. Thanks!
How to Listen to The Simply Joyful Podcast!
If you are new to the concept of listening to podcasts, then “Wow!” are you in for a treat. It's kind of like an OnDemand radio station. They are so easy to listen to when you are on the go running errands or shuttling kids or just getting projects done around the house. My favorite time to listen to my favorite podcasts is while I'm out for a walk or folding laundry.
1) Subscribe to the Podcast! You won't miss an episode when you subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. You can always access the podcast from either of these venues by searching for “Simply Joyful Podcast.”
2) Listen on your Phone! This is my preferred method of listening. If you have an iDevice (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch), then you can listen on Apple's purple podcast app that comes on your device. If you have a non-iDevice, then Stitcher Radio is great to use. You can easily search for podcasts, subscribe, and — my favorite part — speed up the audio.
3) Listen right here on my Website! Super simple! All you have to do is just click on the play button on the podcast player located at the top of this post.
A Special Thanks to…
Rend Collective for allowing me to use their incredible song “The Joy of the Lord is My Strength.” This song has so much special meaning to me and it highlights the theme verse for my podcast — Nehemiah 8:10. Be sure to check out their music! They are such a fun band to listen to…and to see live.
Connect with Kristi…
I hope you enjoyed this week's podcast! My prayer is always that you will be blessed and encouraged by each episode.
Blessings and joy,