Becoming a Memory Making Mom
We have lots of fun on today's episode with Jessica Smartt. We're talking about her newest book Memory Making Mom. Jessica is a former teacher, current homeschool mom, and a passion Christ-follower. As you will hear in today's episode, she is so passionate about helping moms detach from the ever-present lure of technology (which, let's face it, can feel way more fun than parenting!) She also helps women recover from worry (been there, done that!) and about how to be a confident and purposeful mom.
I know that you're going to love this episode with Jessica! Get ready to be encouraged!
In this episode of the Simply Joyful Podcast we discuss:
- The inspiration behind Memory Making Mom
- Food surrounding memories and traditions
- Bringing beauty into making traditions and memories
- Memory making through the seasons
- Jessica's favorite element of Memory Making Mom
- Having no regrets being with our people
Resources, books, and links mentioned in this episode:
Be Sure to Connect with Jessica Online:
Connect with Me, too!
Check out more great interviews and episodes on the Simply Joyful Podcast:
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Support the Simply Joyful Podcast: Keep the podcast alive with a small monthly donation. (Thanks so much!)
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Join me for LIVE guest interviews!: I've moved my podcast interviews to Facebook Live! Be sure to “Like” my FB page and click to “get notifications” so you never miss an interview–and a chance to ask your favorite authors questions!
- Listen in to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
**This post may contain a few affiliate links, both Amazon & others. Please see my disclosure page if you have any questions.