The Power of Possibilities
Laura Vanderkam is a time management expert and bestselling author of What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast. Her new book, Juliet's School of Possibilities, is a very creative way of looking at how to prioritize. She's basically taken all of her work in the nonfiction world, and she turned it into a fictional story about a character who needs to learn more about balance.
I know that you're going to love this episode with Laura! Get ready to be encouraged!
In this episode of the Simply Joyful Podcast we discuss:
- What specifically Laura writes about within the time management niche
- What made Laura decide to move from nonfiction to fiction
- Practical tips on how to keep e-mail from taking over your life
- How to choose well and where the “choose well” theme came from
- How Laura read the entire book of War and Peace on her phone
- Tips for finding time to think
Resources, books, and links mentioned in this episode:
Be Sure to Connect with Laura Online:
Connect with Me, too!
Check out more great interviews and episodes on the Simply Joyful Podcast:
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Support the Simply Joyful Podcast: Keep the podcast alive with a small monthly donation. (Thanks so much!)
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Join me for LIVE guest interviews!: I've moved my podcast interviews to Facebook Live! Be sure to “Like” my FB page and click to “get notifications” so you never miss an interview–and a chance to ask your favorite authors questions!
- Listen in to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.