I know that you're going to love this special “M.O.M = Master Organizer of Mayhem” episode of the podcast with Kristi.
We are going to go way back in time! Get ready to be encouraged!
In this episode of the Simply Joyful Podcast, you are getting a fun bonus in celebration of the release of my book M.O.M-Master Organizer of Mayhem. Get ready for a treat as we go back to 2006 where I give my original M.O.M talk!
In this podcast I discuss:
- My 5-week Rotating Menu
- My Family Control Folder
- What organization is NOT
- The important foundation of everything
- Why it's key to plan fun into your schedule
- My Top Ten List to be a Master Organizer of Mayhem
Resources, books, and links mentioned in this episode:
- A Woman After God’s Own Heart by Elizabeth George
- Family Fun Night Ideas
- Glow and Speak Flashlights
- At home date night ideas
- Home Organization Supplies
Be Sure to Connect with Me!
Check out more great interviews and episodes on the Simply Joyful Podcast:
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Support the Simply Joyful Podcast: Keep the podcast alive with a small monthly donation. (Thanks so much!)
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Join me for LIVE guest interviews!: I've moved my podcast interviews to Facebook Live! Be sure to “Like” my FB page and click to “get notifications” so you never miss an interview–and a chance to ask your favorite authors questions!
- Listen in to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.