Priorities When Mayhem Hits
Welcome to the relaunch of The Simply Joyful Podcast! I know it has been a long time, and I apologize for that, but you know what? Life. I am following my own advice — and that is when push comes to shove, you’ve got to know your priorities! And it has been a wild ride here in the Clover household. I had to put some things on hold in order to focus on my priorities. As much as I love encouraging everyone through the podcast, I really had to make sure I was encouraging those in my household first. I am thrilled that the podcast is back and am excited to share some news about the show as we move forward with weekly content again!
I know that you're going to love this episode! Get ready to be encouraged!
In this episode of the Simply Joyful Podcast we discuss:
- A life update: from home renovation, book launch, and preparing for her first child to graduate in 2020
- #AllThingsBookLaunch: MomCon, TV interviews, podcast interviews, and the hardest part of it all
- Discovering the Enneagram (she just learned that she is a 7!)
- Building Team Clover, a new website, rebranding, and getting Team Clover organized
- Knowing your priorities: it is KEY to getting organized!
- Her renovation series on YouTube launching on Simply Joyful at Home.
- Making time for your spouse when life gets busy
- Confession: not being the perfect organized homeschool mom
- Her problem area and how a tip from Emily Ley helped her to get over it.
- Changes YOU can expect on SJP in 2020
Resources, books, and links mentioned in this episode:
- My new book—M.O.M.
- Find out how you can get the Free Decluttering Cards!
- I recently took the Enneagram Test.
- Listen to my previous episode with Emily Ley (Episode #051) before she returns later this month. You can also grab a copy of her book — Emily Ley | Less is More
- Morgan will be here next week! Grab her book here — Morgan Tyree | Take Back Your Time
- Watch my interviews on Today in Nashville and Talk of the Town
- Get ready! Simply Joyful at Home is coming to YouTube!
- I love seeing my book in the wild! Be sure to use the hashtag — #MasterOrganizerofMayhem
- Have your very own Mom’s Night In!
Connect with Me!
Check out more great interviews and episodes on the Simply Joyful Podcast:
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Listen in to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.