How to Flourish Even in the Hardest Times with Jennie Lusko
I'm so excited to share this dynamic interview with Jennie Lusko with you. If you tuned into the last episode of the Simply Joyful Podcast, you know I’m in the middle of a much-needed summer break. Well, I had to interrupt that break to share this interview with Jennie with you. I released the interview on YouTube as part of my special YouTube exclusive Season 8 but knew that all my audio podcast listeners needed to listen in, too. Jennie's new book, Fight to Flourish, is an incredible book about how to flourish and thrive even through the hardest times. Jennie has experienced every mother’s nightmare, but don’t let that scare you away from listening in or reading her book! You will be seriously blessed by her wisdom! So, grab some tissues and listen in.
I’m not sure how you are doing these days in this crazy 2020 year. I know I hit some really low points here and there. Yet, God can sustain us and cause us to flourish. Jennie mentions in the interview that there are times when we look back and can see the work that He did but we didn’t necessarily feel it at the moment. It’s in those moments that He is doing work under the surface, establishing some roots of faith, that will later allow us to flourish in ways we never imagined. So, if you have ever experienced loss, tragedy, fear or heartache, this episode is just for you.
Again, this message is so encouraging. I know you will be so blessed by it!
DON'T MISS ALL THE SEASON 8 EPISODES THAT ARE EXCLUSIVELY ON YOUTUBE!
Have you been able to check out all the fun Season 8 episodes over on my YouTube channel? I’ve had Brain Dixon (author of Start with Your People), Jessica Carey (author of Chart a Course), Jennifer Fulwiler (author of Your Blue Flame) — probably the funniest interview I’ve ever done, Kathi Lipp (a second interview about her newest book, Ready for Anything), Angela Braniff of This Gathered Nest on YouTube (her new book, Love Without Borders), Lisa Bevere (her new devotional, Strong), Amy Klien (co-founder of Give Her Courage), and my friend Jennifer Pepito (talking about how to homeschool peacefully). Each interview is so great! So, be sure to head over there and check them out.
I still have two more interviews ready to release on YouTube: Shaunti Feldham (talking about her newest book, Thriving in Love and Money) and an interview with Myquillin Smith, The Nester on Instagram, on her new book Welcome Home.
NEW HOMESCHOOL RESOURCES (MENTIONED ON THE SHOW):
You may not have seen that I have a brand new How to Homeschool webinar that is now available for instant access. This webinar is ALL of my best homeschooling tips gathered from the six years of speaking at homeschool conventions all wrapped up into one webinar. This is a crazy-amazing resource for you or anyone you know who may be considering homeschooling for the first time ever. With all the new homeschool families this year, I wanted to make sure they had all the best resources possible. The webinar goes over how to get started, how to homeschool simply (even without curriculum), how to balance homeschooling with working at home and just life, how to save money, how to homeschool your school-aged kids with littles in the house…and so much more!
Plus no matter where you are at with your homeschool or “schooling at home” journey, my Ultimate Homeschool Organization course is updated and on sale NOW!
Head over to KristiClover.com/homeschoolwebinar to learn about the webinar or HomeschoolOrganization.com to check out my incredible course. I’ve helped over 1000 families learn how to thrive in their homeschooling and I’d love to help you too.
Okay, on with the show. I know that you're going to love this episode with Jennie! Get ready to be encouraged…either listening in or watching!
HELP SUPPORT THE SIMPLY JOYFUL PODCAST:
- Support the podcast on Patreon: I've set up a membership site on Patreon—even just $1 or $2 a month could go a long way.
- Be sure to subscribe to the podcast and leave a rating and review! Sponsors look at the ratings and reviews and reward those shows that are doing well. I'm on iTunes Podcast, Stitcher, Spotify, and GooglePlay.Please take a moment to subscribe, rate, and leave a positive review on those platforms.
- Download 5 episodes of any episode that looks interesting to you! The algorithms love this and it will go a long way to help the podcast with sponsors! Thank you. Thank you.
With the break over the summer, be sure we're connecting on social media and by email. If you haven't already, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter. When you subscribe, you'll get a copy of my newly updated e-book, Sanity Savers for Moms!
BE SURE TO CONNECT WITH JENNIE ONLINE:
CONNECT WITH ME, TOO!:
Check out more great interviews and episodes on the Simply Joyful Podcast:
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Support the Simply Joyful Podcast: Keep the podcast alive with a small monthly donation. (Thanks so much!)
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Listen to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.