Welcome to the Simply Joyful Podcast
Listen in today on my incredible conversation with Trudy Cathy White, daughter of the founder of Chick-fil-A, as we talk about having great faith no matter the situation you may face! You don't want to miss this one! Get ready to be encouraged!
* So you don't miss an episode!
This Week's Encouraging Episode with Trudy Cathy White!
Finding the Strength to Climb the Mountains in Our Lives
In today’s episode, we have none other than Trudy Cathy White to encourage us! I love having mentor moms on the show. Moms who have “been there and done that.”
Trudy is actually the only daughter of Chick-fil-A founder S. Truett Cathy and his wife Jeannette. Trudy’s life has been marked by mountains, both literally and figuratively. In her new book, Climb Every Mountain, Trudy encourages readers to have great faith no matter the situation they face.
Trudy has had a variety of roles within Chick-fil-A throughout the years. Just wait until you hear the funny story she shares about meeting her husband while she was a restaurant operator. She and her husband John have served as missionaries in Brazil and later co-founded LifeShape and Impact 360 Institute. She’s going to share so much about Impact 360, and I can’t wait for you to hear!
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I first received Trudy’s book, but oh my goodness was I blown away! It is a book that is filled with awesome godly wisdom. This is definitely a book to add to your wish list!
Highlights from the Show!
- Impact 360 Institute I loved hearing the heart behind Impact 360 Institute!
- Tim Hawkins Chick-Fil-A Song Get ready to laugh — Tim Hawkins is hilarious!
- Sound of Music: I was singing this song the whole time.
- Verses mentioned: Jeremiah 17, Romans 5:3-5
Connect with Trudy:
- Website: https://www.trudycathywhite.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trudycathywhite
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trudycathywhite1
A Few Other Things to Note
- Join our Simply Joyful Community and get a free copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book here: KristiClover.com/join
- My “Favorite Things” Page!! I have finally put everything in one spot for you! All my favorite books and products! I hope you'll check it out at KristiClover.com/FavoriteThings
- Join our Facebook Community, too! Visit with other Simply Joyful fans + weigh in on questions for our guests! Your question might just be used in the podcast.
- Listening to audio books with Audible!
- Are you needing help getting healthy for summer? I didn’t mention in this episode, but I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! I’m a health coach with them. If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.
Help Get the Word Out…
My prayer is that this podcast would be a blessing to all who hear it. If you enjoy this podcast, it would be such a blessing to have you “Subscribe” to this podcast on iTunes or Stitcher and leave me a rating and review. This helps the podcast to rank in iTunes and be more “visible” for people searching for new podcasts to listen to. If you wanted to share this episode with friends or on social media, I've created several great images that are share-worthy. Thanks!
How to Listen to The Simply Joyful Podcast!
If you are new to the concept of listening to podcasts, then “Wow!” are you in for a treat. It's kind of like an OnDemand radio station. They are so easy to listen to when you are on the go running errands or shuttling kids or just getting projects done around the house. My favorite time to listen to my favorite podcasts is while I'm out for a walk or folding laundry.
1) Subscribe to the Podcast! You won't miss an episode when you subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. You can always access the podcast from either of these venues by searching for “Simply Joyful Podcast.”
2) Listen on your Phone! This is my preferred method of listening. If you have an iDevice (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch), then you can listen on Apple's purple podcast app that comes on your device. If you have a non-iDevice, then Stitcher Radio is great to use. You can easily search for podcasts, subscribe, and — my favorite part — speed up the audio.
3) Listen right here on my Website! Super simple! All you have to do is just click on the play button on the podcast player located at the top of this post.
Connect with Kristi…
I hope you enjoyed this week's podcast! My prayer is always that you will be blessed and encouraged by each episode.Blessings and joy,