Thinking Like a Boss with Kate Crocco
Today on the podcast, we have my new friend Kate Crocco. Fun fact about Kate, she's a psychotherapist, she's a confidence and mindset coach, and a writer who mentors female business owners around the world. Her first book, Thinking Like a Boss: Uncover and Overcome the Lies Holding You Back from Success, just released this February. She's also the host of the podcast with the same title. Kate's mission is to empower women to go after their dreams by helping them to break down walls and fears — this is key! She's helping us to conquer our fears and get over them. This is such a powerful episode, and her book is so good about helping us identify fears and overcoming them.
I know that you're going to love this episode with Kate! Get ready to be encouraged!
In this episode of the Simply Joyful Podcast we discuss:
- As women we have dreams, and I feel like we lose sight of those dreams — maybe life takes us in a different direction or we start a family, and we feel like we have to ditch our dreams, but that’s what I love about the message of Kate’s book. I ask Kate to share a little about her story.
- There are so many lies that we listen to that keep us from moving forward to where God wants us to be. I love how Kate’s book tackles these lies! It’s important for women (and men) to change their mindset. Kate unpacks what Thinking Like a Boss is all about.
- We chat about the guilt that comes from being a mom and owning a business — and it’s a chapter in Kate’s book! Kate shares a little of her heart on this issue.
- Kate shares twelve lies in the book that we tell ourselves. I asked her what her favorite lie is to talk about. I love the mantra that Kate says to combat her favorite lie!
Resources, books, and links mentioned in this episode:
- I loved chatting with Kate today — in fact, I was able to chat with Kate on her Thinking Like a Boss podcast! You can listen to that conversation here.
- I loved reading Kate’s book, Thinking Like a Boss. It’s so cute. You should check it out!
Connect with Kate Online!
Connect with Me Online!
Check out more great interviews and episodes on the Simply Joyful Podcast:
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Listen in to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.