Leaving a Legacy of Quiet Strength with Trudy Cathy White
A Mother's Day Special
Today we have none other than Trudy Cathy White back on the show talking about her newest book, A Quiet Strength. I could not be more thrilled because she is such a dear, sweet person and has so much wisdom. If you missed the last episode we did with her, make sure to check it out. Today we're going to be chatting about A Quiet Strength which is the life and legacy of her mom Jeannette Cathy. I can't wait for you to listen in to this Mother's Day special! I really wanted something special for this Mother's Day episode, and I love that Trudy is a mom talking about her mom. I know that you are going to be encouraged as you listen to her share the wonderful life lessons and treasures that she has had in her life.
I know that you're going to love this episode with Trudy! Get ready to be encouraged!
In this episode of the Simply Joyful Podcast we discuss:
- If the name Cathy sounds familiar it's because Trudy's parents are the founders of Chick-Fli-A! Trudy and her husband have also done about twenty years of international missionary work!
- The stories Trudy shares in A Quiet Strength are so amazing. We talked about the amazing work ethic of the generations before us.
- I love how Trudy opens the book with her mom's speech on her can-do attitude. Trudy shares about how if we aren't careful we can become prisoners of our past.
- Trudy tells some stories from her mother's past that formed who she was as a person.
- Trudy chats about her hope for A Quiet Strength and what she hopes readers take away.
- We all have favorite stories that our family share. I asked Trudy what her favorite stories she was able to tell about her mother.
Resources, books, and links mentioned in this episode:
- If you weren't able to listen to my first conversation with Trudy, you can check it out HERE!
- I am so enjoying Trudy's book A Quiet Strength, and I really enjoyed her first book, Climb Every Moutain, as well. I highly recommend both books!
Connect with Tudy Online!
Connect with Me Online!
Check out more great interviews and episodes on the Simply Joyful Podcast:
Are you new to the Simply Joyful Podcast?
- Join our Simply Joyful Community!: Get encouraging newsletters and a FREE digital copy of my Sanity Savers for Moms book!
- Join our Facebook Community, too!: Lots of great conversations and encouragement happening there!
- Check out “My Favorite Things” on Amazon!: See my top recommendations for home organization products, great books, gift ideas, holiday decor, and more!
- Listen in to the podcast on your favorite podcast app! Be sure to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast, too, to help others find the Simply Joyful Podcast!!
- Get behind-the-scenes details: I do special videos and live videos on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook!
- Wanna get healthy with me?: Yep, I'm a health and weight loss coach. I didn’t mention that I have a weight loss program that I love called Optavia! If you are interested in learning more about that and my special coaching program, just head HERE for more info.