Let's Meet IRL!
Speaking is a passion of mine! I've had a lot of fun speaking to various women's groups, moms' groups, and homeschool groups through the years. Drawing women closer to God and encouraging them as they use their God-given gifts in life is my goal. I want to inspire women to step out of their comfort zone and identify their strengths.
I’ve also been blessed to speak to women for several years. Some of my speaking engagements have included: Teaching Them Diligently Homeschool Conventions, CHEA of California Homeschool Convention, 2:1 Conference, and with MOPS groups. Other events have included ministry keynotes and Emcee, in addition to Facebook and Instagram Lives with big brands and corporations.
I can customize any talk for your group. Many of these topics work for mom’s groups and homeschool groups. If you are looking for a speaker for your women's group or event, share your theme, and I can create something customized.
For Moms & Women's Groups
- Sanity Savers for Moms: 7 Simple Solutions for a More Joy-filled Life!
- M.O.M. = Master Organizer of Mayhem
- Family Unity Through Traditions & Fun!
- Bringing Joy into Your Home
- Embracing a “Simply Joyful” Life
For Homeschool Groups & Conventions
- Simply Joyful Homeschooling: How to Start Off Your Homeschool Journey Simply
- Homeschool Organization: How to Organize Your Homeschool Curriculum & Space
- How to Homeschool Your “Bigs” with “Littles” in the House
- Help! I Homeschool & My House is a Mess
- Sanity Savers for a Homeschool Mom
- Social Media & Your Homeschool: How to Use Social Media to Enhance Your Homeschool (Not Destroy It)!
- Getting Started! The Nitty-Gritty of Setting Up Your Homeschool in California
For Blogging Conferences
- How I Became a Published Author
- How to YouTube Can Take Your Blog to the Next Level!
If you are interested in having me speak for your group or would like descriptions for any of these workshops, email my team at [email protected]
My Traveling Details:
I live in the San Diego Area. Travel arrangements must be provided by the host. Rates and/or compensation can be discussed via email once inquiry is received.
Speaking Engagements for 2021:
- Midwest Parent Educators in Kansas City, MO – April 9-10, 2021
- CHEA of California in Pasadena, CA – TBD
*Emcee and featured speaker!